Friday, October 26, 2012

WRUP: Typing Karaoke

YoushouldplayTypingKaraoke
Since Typing of the Dead still isn't given to every school-age child, may we suggest Travis Chen's Typing Karaoke? It provides the same tension as the former product, minus the gore. In fairness, it can be very difficult. Start with "Creep" or that Jason Mraz jam and work from there.

What else is everyone playing?

  • Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): *stab*
  • David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted all weekend. Look for our review on early Tuesday morning!
  • JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Pro-paper Layto and the Stickeracle Mask.
  • Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Challah! I'll be in Savannah, Georgia, getting silly with my cousin for an entire week. This of course means I'll be trapped in a real-world zombie game of some kind.
  • Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Video games take a backseat this weekend as my Naked Snake/Big Boss costume makes its debut at various pre-Halloween parties.
  • Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll set aside some time for the short, sweet and seriously disturbing fourth episode of The Walking Dead.
  • Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Penny Arcade Adventures 3 recently arrived on my iPad, and I'm excited to play that. I've also gotten back into Guild Wars 2 recently, so I see a lot of heart-filling in my immediate future.
  • Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): Playing WWE 13 while trying to come up with as many wrestling puns as I can.
  • Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): Saving the galaxy with the Chief and Cortana once again. Also murdering pretty much everyone in Hotline Miami.
  • Sinan Kubba (@Shoinan): I'll be doing the zombie shuffle, mixing some The Walking Dead with a bit of Dance Central 3.
  • Steven Wong: If I can finally manage to pull myself away from XCOM, I'll be deciding between Borderlands 2, Mark of the Ninja and Deadlight.
  • Xav de Matos (@Xav): Halo 4 will be a space-based change of pace after a week of playing [REDACTED]. Also, sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment